The main goal of the Transport Policy is to act socially responsible and fulfill the travel needs of Mannvit‘s employees in an economical and eco-friendly manner.
Mannvit reduces environmental impacts of traffic generated by the company and contributes to better health of employees and the society.
- Employees who choose not to drive alone to workand generally travel by bus, walk, bike or ride with others to work, get paid a Transport Incentive each month. The Transport Incentive amount is the equivalent of a monthly bus pass.
- Employees who get the Transport Incentive paid have access to company vehicles for work related trips during business hours.
- Employees who get the Transport Incentive paid and need to take unexpected personal trips, i.e. due to children sickness, are guaranteed a free ride with a taxi.
- Vehicle energy efficiency and greenhouse gas emissions (g CO2/km) are considered when company vehicles are bought. A larger portion of Mannvit‘s vehicle fleet shall be in energy efficiency category A, B and C.
- Mannvit’s vehicles used in urban areas shall have studless tires.
- Eco-driving methods are presented to employees.